I currently have vacancies from September, full time and part time unfilled.
I am available from 8:30am to 6:00pm, although other times outside these hours will be considered upon prior arrangement.
- All meals, snacks and drinks as and when required (food will be discussed prior to placement to ensure culture, allergies and preferences are taken into consideration).
- All trips to playgroups, parks, library’s and play centres. There will be charges for planned trips to Activity Centres, Farms, Zoo’s and other chargeable events and places.
- All equipment for play – Creative materials, outside and inside toys.
- Learning Journey’s and EYFS trackers for each child (to which access is readily available anytime).
- 6 Monthly meetings to discuss progress and development reports.
- Daily dairy to inform of daily activities, food consumed and general well being.
- Monthly newsletter informing of activities and outings planned.
- Comments and Complaints book available every day in the setting. All suggestions and comments will be taken on board, responded to and actioned as soon as possible.
- Access to services on my website when updated and available.
Holidays & Sickness
Holiday up to 2 weeks taken by Chilldminder – Half Pay
Any additional holiday by Childminder – No Charge
Sickness taken by Childminder – No Charge
All holidays taken by Parent/Child – Full Pay
Sickness taken by Parent/Child – Full Pay